Health Protection Agency (HPA) has announced that starting Wednesday, COVID-19 vaccination will be open for everyone above the age of 18 years living in the greater Male’ region.
Vaccination is currently open for everyone in the greater Male’ region who are above the age of 20 years, caretakers of bedridden patients, or belong to high risks groups between the age of 18-20 years.
There are seven vaccination centers and two mobile teams in the greater Male’ region and 169 vaccination centers in the atolls.
VACCINATION CENTERS IN GREATER MALE’
- Social Center (09:00-16:30)
- Islamic Center (09:00-16:30)
- Vilimale’ Youth Center (09:00-13:00)
- Hulhumale’ Vaccination Center (previously Flu Clinic) (09:00-16:30)
- Parliament (09:00-16:30)
- Tree Top Hospital (09:00-16:30)